SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Items can be delivered to both jobsite or business addresses.
We contract third-party shippers and is solely the shipping facilitator.
- For local (South Florida) shipments, we mostly use local delivery companies.
- In addition to above option we may also ship (pallets) via LTL carriers (e.g. R&L Carriers, Central Transport, etc......).
- For larger orders, special shipping arrangements can be made and better shipping rates may be achieved. In these cases, when contacting us, please indicate whether you need the materials to be delivered to a residential address(job-site) or a commercial address(business / warehouse).
Liftgate vs. Forklift
Depending upon weight, volume and shipping company, many orders will need a truck with piggybag-Forklift or Liftgate Service upon delivery.
In certain cases where a lift gate is not available, a forklift will be required to unload the truck. We will always notify the customer before the order is placed if a forklift will be required to unload at delivery.
For commercial/business address deliveries, a loading/unloading dock will be needed at the receiving end and the materials will need to be offloaded with the help of unloading equipment (e.g. a forklift or a pallet jack).
It is customer’s responsibility to provide contact information that allows the shipper to contact you when shipment is made. Additional storage and/or shipping charges and other warehouse charges will apply if customer cannot be contacted, is not available, does not have the means to unload or is not prepared to receive product; or if product is redirected upon customer’s request.
Delivery times must be communicated between customer and the shipping company. We will not be held liable for delays in delivery times.
Customers have the right to arrange for their own shipping company.
- LOCAL PICKUP
- For all your purchases, please contact us for pickup/delivery arrangements. (Buyers need to contact us and confirm their names, delivery addresses and contact phone numbers for the proper and timely pickup/delivery of their orders. All info can be sent to along with the order info.)
Orders paid with credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX) will be ready to ship or pickup within 2-3 business days. Orders paid with other forms of payment (Business Check or Electronic Check) will be ready to ship/pickup after the payment is cleared with the bank which is approximately 2-3 days.
- Whoever is accepting the delivery must inspect the material and note any damage on the delivery slip before the driver leaves. You need to make sure that the order is inspected when delivered. If you are not going to be the one accepting the order, you have to make sure that the person signing the order is capable of doing so. You cannot sign the paperwork and let the driver leave until the order has been thoroughly inspected. If there is any damaged material, it must be noted on the paperwork in order for us to issue replacement material to you and for us to be properly reimbursed by the trucking company. If there is any damaged material, we will immediately reship your replacement for this material, as long as it was noted in the paperwork.
Questions? Contact Us